Our dedicated team of skilled software testers provides a full range of quality assurance services (QA), including software quality consulting, test planning, test execution and reporting, control of software development processes.
Our Benefits of Quality Assurance
We are mproving to reduce wasted effort which mean that the effort saved can be utilised on profitable work. The financial performance and productivity of the firm are, therefore, able to improve as a result of the investment in an effective quality control system.
We provide you the effective quality control which can be summarised as follows:
- clarification of what services a client expects the practice to provide;
- reduction in loss of time due to re-work or ineffective and/or inefficient practices;
- better communications structure;
- higher repeat business/referrals from a satisfied client base;
- problems are highlighted and resolved in an open manner;
- increased confidence that controls are in place and the risk of error is reduced;
- training for staff in performing their roles;
- morale enhanced by having an effective, well-run practice;
- enhanced reputation in the business and social community attributed to members of a professional body that prescribes, demonstrates, and enforces high standards of quality control in an environment of self-regulation;
- acceptance by government and the community of the concept of self-regulation of the accounting profession and its effectiveness.
So, in short we are providing higher quality service and increased reliability of the end product to our Clients.